Success Strategies for Real Internet Marketing Beginners
Ideas for Viral Marketing Products
There are several ideas that are inherently viral in nature. We mention only the six most important strategies to help you jumpstart your viral marketing campaign:
1. Purchase the branding rights to a viral e-book that contains the link to your product pages. Allow people to give away your free e-book to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the Internet and multiplying the chances of visitors buying your product.
2. Set up a forum or a community bulletin board. This in itself is a great tool. Allow people to use your online discussion board for their own website. Some people don't have one. Just include your banner ad at the top of the board advertising your product lines.
3. Do you have a talent for website designing? Upload to your own website some web templates and graphics that you can freely give away. And if you allow your visitors to also give away your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc., the more viral it becomes. On your templates and graphics just insure that you have a link back to your site and require them not to remove those links. You may also include a link back to your web site in the copyright notice and require users to keep your copyright notice in tact.
4. Write a viral free e-book yourself. Or if you do not have the time nor the talent, pay someone else to do this. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free e-book if, in exchange, they give away the e-book to their website visitors or to their e-zine subscribers.
5. Write several articles that pertaining to your product or service and submit to article directories. Allow your readers to reprint your articles on their website, in their e-zine, newsletter, magazine or e-books. This task will be easy if you just include your resource box linking back to your website or any other option for article reprints at the bottom of each article you write.
6. Find the best and the cheapest product on the internet that includes a license allowing you to distribute the product free of charge to other people. Look for those products that provide "branding rights". That is where you can include your own name, website, and contact information.
These are only six of the many ideas you can employ you make your campaign viral and thus produce a flood of free traffic of visitors to your website.
The Useful Strategy Research Team
The future for internet marketing beginners is bright!
The world wide web is going to stay. The web, or the internet as it's more popularly referred to, is not a passing fad. Rather it has become a backbone of our modern society through which we Read more...
Definition of Viral Marketing
Viral marketing as a strategy originated from the workings of a real communicable virus. Those affecting human beings, viruses are easily passed or transmitted from one person to the next person Read more...
Be a winning internet marketer!
"Successful people are luckier."Thus starts the first line of this great ebook authored by Charles Burke. It's a transcript of interviews given by 9 winners to Burke in 2001. Download the Read more...
|Viral Marketing Ideas News and Other Online Resources|